Prepare for the future of Microsoft automation with this no-nonsense guide
Windows PowerShell 2 is the scripting language that enables automation within the Windows operating system. Packed with powerful new features, this latest version is complex, and Windows PowerShell 2 For Dummies is the perfect guide to help system administrators get up to speed.
Written by a Microsoft MVP with direct access to the program managers and developers, this book covers every new feature of Windows PowerShell 2 in a friendly, easy-to-follow format.
- Windows PowerShell 2 is the updated scripting language that enables system administrators to automate Windows operating systems
- System administrators with limited scripting experience will find this book helps them learn the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell 2 quickly and easily
- Translates the jargon and complex syntax of Windows PowerShell 2
- Covers script debugging improvements, the ability to invoke commands remotely, and the new user interface
- Uses real-world applications to clarify the theory, fundamentals, and techniques of the scripting language
- Written by a Microsoft MVP with direct access to the developers of Windows PowerShell 2
Windows PowerShell 2 For Dummies makes this tool easily accessible to administrators of every experience level.
Keywords: Windows PowerShell, script debugging, perform commands remotely, new PowerShell interface, PowerShell 2 fundamentals, PowerShell 2 techniques, PowerShell scripting language, automation, Windows automation, Windows Server automation, scripts, PowerShell scripts, scripting language, system administration, system administrator, operating system automation