This unique book has been designed to assist new trainees as well as more experienced technicians and physicians in preparing for competency exams for certification purposes. It provides easy-to-use revision material in the form of multiple-choice questions with clearly explained answers.
- Unique approach to echocardiography in a question and answer format; the questions are predominantly case studies
- Features 400 questions with answers and explanations. The scope of the questions in the book is broad, including areas such as applied ultrasound physics, haemodynamics, valvular problems, ischaemic heart disease, congenital heart diseases, intraoperative or surgical echocardiography, pericardial diseases and cardiac masses.
- Excellent for test preparation
- Easy to read and understand
- Complements standard textbook reading
- Written by experienced academic echocardiographers involved in teaching echocardiography every day
- Over 200 still images enhance the learning process
Keywords: MEDICAL / Cardiology MED010000