Written by an expert author team, Assessing risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Guide examines:
- The characteristics of sexual offenders
- Methodological considerations in measuring predictive accuracy
- Static and dynamic factors
- Structured risk assessments
- Treatment of sexual offenders
- Policy and practices
Assessing Risk in Sex Offenders: A Practitioner's Guide is an essential resource for clinical and forensic psychologists, forensic psychiatrists, undergraduate and postgraduate students in forensic and clinical psychology, and prison and probation officers.