There’s an easy exercise to get you started and plenty of beautiful full-color photos to show you the results you can achieve. You’ll learn your way around the interface, what’s new, and how to set preferences.
- Discover how to create a well-organized, maintainable archive so you can find photos
- Import and export photos from various sources, including card readers
- Manage any import problems
- Organize your collection using facial recognition and GPS technology
- Crop, rotate, and enhance your images
- Use a histogram and improve exposure, contrast, highlights, shadows, saturation, and more
- Set up a MobileMe gallery, send photos to Facebook or Flickr, make prints, and burn CDs
- Get tips for successfully e-mailing your pictures and for printing your photos at home
- Create photo greeting cards, calendars, or a travel book with maps that show where you took your pictures
iPhoto ’09 For Dummies even tells about cool add-ons and ideas for iPhoto. Learn to make all your photos the best they can be.
Keywords: iPhoto For Dummies, iPhoto software, photo editing, digital photography, digital photo editing, managing digital photos, iLife Suite, editing digital photos, organizing digital photos, sharing digital photos, using iPhoto, iPhone photos, creating photo gifts, creating photo greeting cards, digital photo projects, iPhoto 09, iPhoto '09, iLife 09, iLife '09, photo editing software, photo sharing software, photo management software