Today show's Michele Borba's cures for difficult childhood behaviors
In this down-to-earth guide, parenting expert Michele Borba offers advice for dealing with children's difficult behavior and hot button issues including biting, temper tantrums, cheating, bad friends, inappropriate clothing, sex, drugs, peer pressure, and much more. Written for parents of kids age 3-13, this book offers easy-to-implement advice for the most important challenges parents face with kids from toddlers to tweens.
- Includes immediate solutions to the most common childhood problems and challenges
- Written by Today Show's resident parenting expert Michele Borba
- Offers clear step-by-step guidance for solving difficult childhood behaviors and family conflicts
- Contains a wealth of advice that is easy-to-follow and gets quick results
- Author has written outstanding parenting books including Building Moral Intelligence, No More Misbehavin', Don't Give Me that Attitude, and more
Each of the 101 issues includes clear questions, specific step-by-step solutions, and advice that is age appropriate.
Keywords: solutions for kids bad behavior, ideas for kids bad behavior, solutions for kids biting, solutions for kids cheating, solutions for kids temper tantrums, solutions for kids bad friends, solutions for kids inappropriate clothing, solutions for kids taking drugs, solutions for kids having sex, Solutions for childrens bad behavior, solutions for childrens biting, solutions for childrens cheating, solutions for childrens temper tantrums, solutions for childrens bad friends, solutions for childrens inappropriate clothing, solutions for childrens taking drugs, solutions for childrens having sex