But, don’t be fooled by the book’s size. Within it are over 300 full-color pages walks you through the workflow, editing, and organizing tasks found in this after-capture software programs— Photoshop CS4. Additionally, numerous practice files are available online, so you can download them from wherever you happen to be.
- Getting organized in Adobe Bridge
- Working with raw files
- Understanding Photoshop CS4’s updated, more intuitive user interface
- Using different techniques for tonal and color adjustments
- Creating black & whites, and sepia tones
- Working with selection and retouching tools
- Using the new Masking and Adjustments panels to add creative effects
- Demystifying resolution and sizing
- Creating elegant panoramas from multiple photos
- Printing at home or at the lab
- Building slideshows and uploading Web galleries easily using the new Adobe Output Module
This easy-to-read book breaks this powerful program down into bite-sized pieces so you can quickly develop a consistent workflow that gives you quality results with every photo. It’s exactly what every photographer needs After the Shoot.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), digital photography, digital photography book, photoshop cs4 guide, photoshop cs4 field guide, photoshop cs4 book, digital darkroom, Mark Fitzgerald, Edit digital photos with Photoshop, publish digital photos with Photoshop, manage digital photos with Photoshop, using Photoshop, using Photoshop CS4, edit photos while on a shoot, edit photos in the field, edit photos on a laptop, importing images with Photoshop, editing tools in Photoshop, adding 3D effects with Photoshop, digital image editing for mobile users, editing digital photos on the go, guide to Photoshop, Photoshop tools, Photoshop features, improve digital images, Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers, Photoshop CS4 for photographers