- As the industry-standard image-editing software for print and digital media, Photoshop has a phenomenally broad reach and, if you’re a user, then you’re anxious to get started with CS4!
- This authoritative guide to Photoshop CS4 shows you how to retouch, color correct, manipulate, and combine images
- Sheds light on optimal ways to create cutting-edge special effects for digital or film-based images, and then use them on the Web or in print
- More than 1,200 pages are packed with advice that demystifies even the most complex Photoshop tasks
- Covers everything from image-editing basics to techniques for working with camera raw images
- Also discusses the file browser, histogram palette, lens blur, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Keywords: Photoshop CS4, Photoshop reference, Photoshop CS4 reference, Photoshop guide, Photoshop CS4 guide, guide to Photoshop, guide to Photoshop CS4, learn the latest version of Photoshop, learn Photoshop, learn Photoshop CS4, edit images with Photoshop, image editing with Photoshop, image editing basics, techniques for image editing, working with camera raw images, Photoshop book, Photoshop CS4 book, color correcting in Photoshop, retouching images in Photoshop, manipulating images in Photoshop, creating special effects in Photoshop