* Get back any customer you've lost.
* Find out who in your company is loyal to you and who is not.
* Get any group of people to get along and work as a team.
* Turn a lazy worker into an ambitious go-getter.
* Fire anyone easily, without an argument or even a difficult conversation.
* Dilute the impact of negative publicity quickly.
* Collect money owed, no matter how long it's been overdue.
* Inspire your client, colleague, or boss to go along with your idea or plan.
* Manage the unmanageable-get any employee to fall in line with the company line.
Keywords: Business & Management Special Topics, advantage in business, psychology in business, team-building, winning back customers, inspiring colleagues, power in industry, professional power, David J. Lieberman, Get Anyone to Do Anything, Never Be Lied to Again