Fredricks, Karen S.
SugarCRM For Dummies
This guide helps you choose the flavor of Sugar you need, acquire and deploy it, set up accounts and contacts, and organize your day. You’ll first learn how to install SugarCRM, customize user preferences, create databases, and import contacts from other software. Next, you’ll discover how to extend SugarCRM’s capabilities to meet needs unique to your business. You’ll also find out how to:
- Schedule appointments, link them to records and notes, and organize your sales opportunities
- Build campaigns, track their success, and grow your contact list with Web-to-lead forms
- Manage customer issues and forums to exterminate software bugs
- Send e-newsletters and automate customer e-mail communication with templates
- Take advantage of a complete recipe book for SugarCRM administrators
- Improve sales performance with SugarCRM
- Provide great service to your customers
- Develop searchable libraries and FAQs
- Create and share documents
SugarCRM For Dummies will get you quickly up to speed on this customer relationship management software so you can enhance your business.
Keywords: Sugar CRM, customer relationship management software, CRM software, using CRM to increase revenue, free open-source CRM, getting started with SugarCRM, SugarCRM CE, improve sale performance with SugarCRM
- Fredricks, Karen S.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 360 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN