Inside you'll find step-by-step instructions, ideas, and inspiration for a wide range of projects, including:
- Calaveras, those comical and clever skeleton figures caught in the act of enjoying life's favorite activities
- Masks and skulls made from paper mache, gourds, and even sugar
- A meaningful and artistic ofrenda, or altar, to honor those who have passed
- Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more to wear day or night
- Pieces guaranteed to liven up any decor
Colorful, whimsical, and often dramatic, Day of the Dead art is steeped in rich history and symbolism. The projects in Day of the Dead Crafts honor the traditional, while taking advantage of today's materials for a fresh and exciting twist.