The biggest stumbling block for people looking to launch their own trading businesses from home is a failure to understand the complexities of the "back office" operations needed to be successful. Survival Guide for Traders is here to help. Packed with strategies for building a successful home trading business, and featuring answers to questions most up-and-coming traders would never think to ask, Survival Guide for Traders is required reading for anyone who wants to start and sustain a trading business from home.
- Explains how to create a trading business plan, set up an office, implement a trading system, use margin, deal with legal and financial issues, and keep appropriate records
- Examines the opportunities and challenges of handling a home-based trading business
- Details the process of setting up and organizing your trading business
- Includes a comprehensive "Trading Business Plan Template" that you can customize
- Written by Bennett McDowell, a highly regarded trader and trainer of traders
The book for anyone even thinking about entering the exciting world of trading, the Survival Guide for Traders offers practical solutions that anyone can use in order to build a lasting, thriving home trading business.
Keywords: Trading, Bennett McDowell, applied reality trading guide, a trader&rsquo, s money management system, trading business plan template guide, back office operations, building a trading business, creating a trading business plan, home trading business book, implementing a trading system, setting up a trading business, setting up a trading office, survival guide for traders, the ART of trading, the business of trading, trading business, trading from home, TradersCoach.com, using margin, building a trading business book, setting up a trading office book, survival guide for traders book, trading from home book