The only nonprofit management book you must have-in an exciting new edition
As a nonprofit manager, you have to be more effective and more efficient than ever to win funding and support to ensure your organization pursues its mission, meets community needs, and maintains its budget, while juggling the demands of funders, clientele, boards, staff, and community. This Third Edition of Mission-Based Management provides comprehensive, hands-on guidance that addresses your unique concerns as a nonprofit manager and policy-maker
- Addresses the effects of SOX, organizational transparency, new technologies, technology planning, and marketing in today's environment
- Is written by a nationally recognized expert who has trained thousands of nonprofit managers in hundreds of seminars on the best practices in nonprofit management
- Includes in each chapter a recap and a list of questions for group discussion
More than ever before, as a nonprofit manager, you want and need practical guidance on how to do your job and run your organization more effectively and efficiently. And more than ever before, Mission-Based Management, Third Edition provides the definitive answer.
Keywords: Peter Brinckerhoff, nonprofit leadership, nonprofit management, not-for-profit leadership, not-for-profit management, nonprofit organizations, nonprofits, not-for-profits, nonprofit strategy, not-for-profit strategy, mission-based management, mission-based, nonprofit, non-profit, not for profit, philanthropy, NGO, leadership, management
- Brinckerhoff, Peter C.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Nonprofit Law, Finance and Management Series
- Page amount
- 272 pages
- General Works
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN