3ds Max 2009 Bible covers both 3ds Max 2009 and 3ds Max 2009 Design and covers:
- Navigating the viewports with the ViewCube, SteeringWheels, and other ways.
- Creating realistic materials with new ProMaterials.
- Using Spline Mapping to improve texture mapping over irregular shaped objects.
- Blending multiple texture maps together with the new Composite Map.
- Creating architectural walkthroughs with the Walkthrough Assistant.
Don't miss out on the newest version of this bestselling resource!
Keywords: 3ds Max features, 3ds Max reference, 3ds Max tutorial, 3ds Max beginner, 3ds Max novice, create an animation, 3ds Max software, Kelly Murdock, 3D expert, 3ds Max advice, cutting-edge 3D projects, customize 3D textures, customize 3D models, new features of 3ds Max