Learn how to power up your fundraising-from Reynold Levy, the master of fundraising
Drawing on his experience in raising over one billion dollars in six years as President of Lincoln Center, Reynold Levy has written the ultimate insider's guide to asking for and receiving funds.
Rich with insights and invaluable advice from Levy's own lessons learned, this powerful book is for you, whether your organization is concerned with health, education, the arts, or humanitarian causes, a think tank or advocacy group, established or fledgling. Insightful, creative, and humorous, Yours for the Asking draws back the curtain to disclose Levy's secrets of success and reveals how you can:
- Tap into the resources of donors, large and small, for your institution or cause
- Reach wealthy people and successfully bring home the bacon
- Put aside fears, qualms, and hesitancies and confidently ask for funds
- Locate the intersection between the interests of business and the needs of your nonprofit organization
- Solve the mystery of fundraising from foundations
- Explore your organization's future in fundraising and discern its long-term trends
- Learn the best ways to combat the adverse impact of a wide, deep, and prolonged recession
Yours for the Asking will transform your view of fundraising from a dreaded aspect of your job to a high calling, from "pleading" for money to helping donors find pleasure in advancing social causes and strengthening key nonprofit institutions.
Affluence and generosity abound. It's all yours-for the asking.