McKenna, John D.
Fine Particle (2.5 microns) Emissions: Regulations, Measurement, and Control
- Research has shown that inhaling fine particles is a greater health risk than breathing larger particles. Title is "very timely...needed NOW," according to one reviewer
- Covers a "controversial" but important topic, for which there is a lack of literature and hence guidance for those professionals affected by it
- Covers legislative background and gives insight into regulatory and technical matters such as measurement and control of fine particle emissions
- Combines the practical, theoretical, and regulatory areas of fine particulate monitoring, with "reference to the regulated community"
- Written by a recognized authority with over 30 years of pollution control experience