Pardee, Arthur B.
The Biology and Treatment of Cancer: Understanding Cancer
- Offers a broad audience a concise presentation of the most up-to-date knowledge about the biology and treatment of cancer
- Full coverage of cancer prevention and control
- Clear, thorough discussion of current and possible future therapies
- Edited by two of the most eminent and widely recognized scholars of cancer research and therapeutics in the world, with contributions from top researchers and clinicians from across North America
Keywords: Biology of cancer, Malignant disease, Causes of cancer, Cancer treatment, Environmental causes of cancer, Genetic causes of cancer, Viral causes of cancer, Cancer prevention, Cancer drug, Cancer diagnosis, Cancer research, Oncology, Cancer therapy
- Pardee, Arthur B.
- Stein, Gary S.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 320 pages
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (PDF)