Are you a visual learner? Do you prefer instructions that show you how to do something - and skip the long-winded explanations? If so, then this book is for you. Open it up and you'll find clear, step-by-step screen shots that show you how to tackle more than 150 Photoshop CS3 tasks. Each task-based spread includes easy, visual directions for performing necessary operations, including:
- Finding images and video clips.
- Changing size and resolution.
- Using the Quick Selection tool.
- Adjusting hue and saturation.
- Applying Smart Filter effects.
- Creating a contact sheet.
- Helpful sidebars offer practical tips and tricks.
- Full-color screen shots demonstrate each task.
- Succinct explanations walk you through step by step.
- Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules.
Order your copy today and master Photoshop CS3.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), Photoshop CS3, Photoshop cs3, Photoshop, digital photography, Adobe