CliffsTestPrep is the only hands-on workbook that lets you study, review, and answer practice Regents exam questions on the topics you're learning as you go.
Then, you can use it again as a refresher to prepare for the Regents exam by taking a full-length practicetest. Concise answer explanations immediately follow each question--so everything you need is right there at your fingertips. You'll get comfortable with the structure of the actual exam while also pinpointing areas where you need further review.
About the contents:
Inside this workbook, you'll find sequential, topic-specific test questions with fully explained answers for each of the following sections:
- Organization of Life
- Evolution: Change over Time
- Human Impact on the Environment
- Reproduction and Development
- Laboratory Skills: Scientific Inquiry and Technique
- A full-length practice test at the end of the book is made up of questions culled from multiple past Regents exams. Use it to identify your weaknesses, and then go back to those sections for more study. It's that easy!
Keywords: STUDY AIDS / Regents STU022000