Dave Anderson's TKO series presents no-nonsense, down-in-the-trenches management strategies that work in the real world of business. Each of the three informative books in this series offers easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance on developing the specific skills great managers need.
These quick and to-the-point guides feature detailed techniques and effective strategies presented in user-friendly chapters that are packed with checklists, examples, and practical resources. In each book, readers will find real-world advice in a fast and powerful format that includes:
- Words of Wisdom or "Right Hook Rules"-bite-sized memorable quotes
- Case Studies or "Opening Bell" Stories-real-life business lessons
- Effective Strategies or "Left Hook Laws"-all-meat, no-fat business strategies
- Incisive or "Standard Eight Count" Questions-insightful inquiries that prompt the reader to action
- Quick or "Knockout" Summaries-bullet points that sum-up each chapter and offer easy reference
Keywords: Management / Leadership