Now, in Managing Investment Portfolios Workbook, Third Edition, they offer you a wealth of practical information and exercises that will solidify your understanding of the tools and techniques associated with this discipline. This comprehensive study guide--which parallels the main book chapter by chapter--contains challenging problems and a complete set of solutions as well as concise learning outcome statements and summary overviews.
Topics reviewed include:
- The portfolio management process and the investment policy statement
- Managing individual and institutional investor portfolios
- Capital market expectations, fixed income, equity, and alternative investment portfolio management
- Monitoring and rebalancing a portfolio
- Global investment performance standards
Keywords: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance BUS027000