The Mother of All Toddlers Books offers
- the inside scoop on what it's really like to raise a toddler—the good, the bad, and the ugly
- proving strategies for coping with whining, biting, dawdling, temper tantrums, and other hazards of toddlerhood
- sensible advice on making toilet-training as stress-free as possible for you and your child
- creative suggestions for arts and crafts projects and other activities that you and your toddler will enjoy doing together
- comprehensive, medically-reviewed answers to all your toddler-related health questions (especially the ones that pop into your head the moment your doctor's office closes for the weekend!)
- a directory of key Canadian parenting and pediatric health organizations
- a list of Internet resources of interest to Canadian parents
- Canadian immunization schedules, toddler growth charts, child safety checklists, and much more.
Ann Douglas is Canada's foremost parenting writer and the author of 21 books.