Excel 2007 Power Programming with VBA
- This book is a single reference that’s indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere
- Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won’t find anywhere else
- John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet," is one of the world’s leading authorities on Excel
- Thoroughly updated to cover the revamped Excel interface, new file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and upgraded collaboration features
- Includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Walkenbach, John
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Mr. Spreadsheet's Bookshelf
- Page amount
- 1061 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN