Each major area of Windows Workflow Foundation is explored in depth along with some of the fundamentals operations related to generic workflow applications. You'll also find detailed coverage on how to develop workflow in Visual Studio(r), extend the framework with custom code, and utilize the framework with Microsoft(r) technologies such as SharePoint(r) 2007 and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF). You&'ll then be able to use Windows Workflow Foundation to create innovative business solutions that provide value to organizations.
What you will learn from this book
* The different areas of the Windows Workflow Foundation architecture
* Details about workflow hosting, execution, and communication
* How to build workflow-based solutions without constructing the underlying workflow logic
* Tips for developing solutions using the out-of-the-box functionality
* Techniques for extending the base APIs
* How to apply each piece of the Windows Workflow Foundation platform to real-world scenarios
* Best practices for debugging workflows
Who this book is for
This book is for developers and architects interested in learning more about Windows Workflow Foundation. You should have some familiarity with the .NET Framework.