How parents can help children with Asperger's Syndrome to grow and prosper
If you are raising a child with Asperger's Syndrome, it can be a real challenge to find answers to your questions and make decisions while trying to keep pace with the latest developments in research and changes in the growth and behavior of your child. This book comes to the rescue by combining the latest medical information and interventions with clearcut strategies to help your child thrive at home and at school.
- Covers the biological, psychological, social, and spiritual development of children with Asperger's syndrome from 18 months
- Presents the most up-to-date scientific data on Asperger's Syndrome, including the latest neuro-imaging research
- Offers practical strategies for shaping social interactions, coping with repetitive thoughts and behavior, addressing sensory needs or avoidance, encouraging interests without enabling obsessions, and other challenges
- Reviews the advantages and disadvantages of available medical treatments, complementary therapies, and early intervention strategies
- Written by a medical doctor and an educator who has a child with Asperger's
From getting a diagnosis, to finding the best schooling options, to helping your child with day-to-day issues and challenges, Asperger's Syndrome is an essential practical resource you will turn to again and again for reliable and current information.
Keywords: aspergers syndrome, asperger syndrome, asberger?s syndrome, asbergers syndrome, asperger?s, aspergers, asberger?s, asbergers, asperger, asberger, high-functioning autism, autism, autistic spectrum, children with asperger?s, children with aspergers, children with asberger?s, children with asbergers, asperger?s syndrome symptoms, aspergers syndrome symptoms, asperger syndrome symptoms, asberger?s syndrome symptoms, asbergers syndrome symptoms, asperger?s symptoms, aspergers symptoms, asperger symptoms, asberger?s symptoms, asbergers symptoms, asperger?s syndrome diagnosis, aspergers syndrome diagnosis, asberger?s syndrome diagnosis, asperger syndrome diagnosis, asbergers syndrome diagnosis, asperger?s syndrome help, aspergers syndrome help, asperger syndrome help, asberger?s syndrome help, asbergers syndrome help, asperger?s support, aspergers support, asperger support, asberger?s support, asbergers? support, asberger support, asperger?s syndrome treatment, aspergers syndrome treatment, asperger syndrome treatment, asberger?s syndrome treatment, Aspergerin oireyhtymä, autismi, ADHD, elämänhallinta, kuntoutus, lapset, oppaat (teokset), vanhemmat, sähkökirjat