Here's just what you need.
First, you'll get a no-nonsense tutorial guide to the nCurses version 5.5 library, taking you from basic to advanced functions step by step. Then you'll find an A-to-Z reference of more than 175 nCurses functions, cross-referenced and illustrated with examples. With this all-purpose nCurses reference, youll:
- Learn techniques that can be used to program Linux®, FreeBSD®, Mac OS® X, or any other UNIX-based OS.
- Program, control, and manipulate text on the terminal screen.
- Control interactive I/O, organize content into windows on the screen, and use color to highlight text and organize information.
- Use a mouse to further refine input.
- Create nCurses programs using your choice of editors.
- Find hundreds of quick, easy-to-understand programming examples.
Author Dan Gookin is known for making technology make sense. Buy this book and you'll see why.