- Covers three types of classical reactors: continuous stirred tank (CSTR), batch, and tubular plug flow
- Emphasizes temperature control and the critical impact of steady-state design on the dynamics and stability of reactors
- Covers chemical reactors and control problems in a plantwide environment
- Incorporates numerous tables and shows step-by-step calculations with equations
- Discusses how to use process simulators to address diverse issues and types of operations
This is a practical reference for chemical engineering professionals in the process industries, professionals who work with chemical reactors, and students in undergraduate and graduate reactor design, process control, and plant design courses.