Microsoft Project 2007 Bible
Whether you're managing a project for a small team or supervising a corporate assignment involving hundreds, the power of Microsoft Project 2007 and the detailed information in this comprehensive guide can keep you on track. From setting budgets to allocating resources to tracking results, each of the book's seven parts thoroughly focuses on key elements in a logical sequence so you can find what you need.
- Identify your goals and the scope of your projects
- Manage projects across organizations and multiple locations
- Get the most out of Gantt charts and views
- Assign tasks, check progress, and make adjustments
- Issue interim reports and look at the Big Picture
- Create a custom HTML page with VBA and VBScript
- Import and export Project information
What's on the CD-ROM?
You'll find a wealth of trial versions, demo software, sample projects, and bonus appendixes on the CD-ROM, including
- Milestones Professional(r) - Advanced formatting, calculation, Web publishing, and reporting features
- PERT Chart Expert - Create eye-opening PERT chart project plans
- PlanView(r) Project Portfolio Management - A comprehensive decision-making platform for enterprises
- WBS Chart Pro - Plan your projects with these graphing tools
System Requirements: See the CD-ROM Appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Marmel, Elaine
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 921 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN