You don't have to be a programmer to achieve amazing effects with the hundreds of Flash components available from Macromedia and various third parties. Step by step, The Hidden Power of Flash Components shows you how--and the enclosed CD provides a library of powerful components ready for you to practice with, build upon, and use in your own projects.
For those of you with just a little programming experience, this book also demonstrates how to build your own components to use and share with other developers. Whatever your aims, and regardless of your experience, soon all the power of this incredible Flash feature will be within your reach. Coverage includes:
- Determining the most effective ways to leverage components
- Avoiding component pitfalls
- Customizing external resources for use with components
- Building your own components
- Building a custom UI, Live Preview, and MXP file for a component
- Customizing component artwork
- Using components to build games
- Understanding the difference between components and SmartClips
- Troubleshooting component construction and application
- Using multiple components to create more complex effects
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Keywords: COMPUTERS / General COM000000