Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight lets pilots of all ages and abilities experience history in the cockpit of such famous planes as the Wright Flyer, the Spirit of St. Louis, and the Douglas DC-3. This official strategy guide, written with the full cooperation of Microsoft Game Studios, will help you deepen your knowledge and enjoyment of every aspect of flight, whether you're trying to land that Comet in a crosswind or request take-off clearance from ATC so you can get that 737 full of passengers to Chicago on time. Inside you'll find:
- Detailed specifications, statistics and flying tips for all the historical and modern aircraft.
- Exciting flight challenges so you can apply concepts and techniques, such as difficult navigation and approach procedures.
- Thorough coverage of all flight aspects, from taxi and takeoff, to in-flight navigation, to approaches and landings.
- Fun role-playing scenarios that let you become a bush pilot, airline pilot, or aerobatic pilot.
- Details on the Flight Simulator community, with dozens of great add-ons and Internet resources.
- Exclusive designer tips straight from the Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004 team.
Keywords: GAMES / Video & Electronic GAM013000