Food Allergies For Dummies
With Food Allergies for Dummies, you can feel safer about what you eat. This concise guide shows you how to identify and avoid food that triggers reactions. This guide covers how to care for a child with food allergies, such as getting involved with his/her school’s allergy policies, packing safe lunches, and empowering him/her to take responsibility for his allergy. You will also discover:
- The signs and symptoms of food allergies
- How to determine the severity of your allergy
- Ways to eat out and travel with allergies
- How to create your own avoidance diet
- Ways to enjoy your meal without allergic symptoms
- How to prevent food allergies from affecting your child
- The latest research being done to treat food allergies
Food Allergies for Dummies also provides an in-depth chapter on peanut allergy and how to spot traces of peanut in your food. With this book, you will feel safer and more comfortable while you eat. And, with plenty of helpful resources such as Web sites and allergy-friendly recipes, you’ll hardly have to worry about your diet!
Keywords: HEALTH & FITNESS / Allergies HEA027000
- Kraynak, Joe
- Wood, Robert A.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 358 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN