Stark, Jaroslav F.
Surgery for Congenital Heart Defects
Completely updated and expanded, this new edition describes step-by-step the surgical procedures for congenital heart defects and includes detailed illustrations for each operation.
New in this edition are chapters on exercise testing, MRI, EP studies and catheter ablation of arrhythmias, extracorporeal circulatory support and paediatric lung transplantation. A greatly expanded ultrasound chapter contains numerous colour Doppler’s of many conditions.
Surgery for Congenital Heart Defects, Third Edition:
- Provides complete coverage of the current issues in paediatric cardiac surgery
- Offers tips and surgical techniques to master difficult surgical situations
- Uniquely displays detailed illustrations for each operation, allowing surgeons to follow all operating procedures step-by-step
- Serves both as reference and training manual
Keywords: MEDICAL / Cardiology MED010000
- Stark, Jaroslav F.
- Leval, Marc R. de
- Tsang, Victor T.
- Courtney, Michael
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 754 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN