- Presents key interaction design ideas and successes in an accessible, relevant way
- Exercises, case studies and study questions make this book ideal for students.
- Provides ideals and techniques which will enable designers to create the next generation of effective mobile applications.
- Critiques current mobile interaction design (bloopers) to help designers avoid pitfalls.
- Design challenges and worked examples are given to reinforce ideas.
- Discusses the new applications and gadgets requiring knowledgeable and inspired thinking about usability and design.
- Authors have extensive experience in mobile interaction design, research, industry and teaching
Keywords: COMPUTERS / User Interfaces COM070000