Tietz's Applied Laboratory Medicine, Second Edition:
- Presents over 100 cases organised by disease group
- Reflects latest treatment and risk factor guidelines, testing algorithms and recommendations
- Newly covers coagulopathies, infectious diseases, and autoimmune diseases
- Provides excellent coverage of relevant pathophysiology and biochemistry, and includes cases in molecular diagnostics
- Discusses legal implications
This book is an invaluable resource for all clinical chemists, clinical lab technologists, pathologists, and allied health professionals. It is also of interest for general practitioners, residents, medical students, and educators.
Keywords: MEDICAL / General MED000000