The book looks at value networks and, using real-life projects asks questions such as:
- What do company value networks look like
- How are they used to create value
- How can one ‘value’ the value chain
- What lessons can be learnt from companies with high value networks as opposed to companies with low value networks
- What is the impact on finance disciplines, processes, measures, systems and skills.
These answers to these questions as provided by the case studies and interviews with CFOs from the companies involved will help to improve focus, improve shareholder value, improve transparency – both internally and externally – cut waste in the current decision support structure and prevent inadequate decision making and lost opportunity.
Keywords: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance BUS027000