GETTING STARTED IN REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS
Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) offer small investors the chance to participate in a broad range of real estate opportunities across most major property sectors and geographic locations. But to make the most out of this proven investment vehicle, you must first gain a firm understanding of it.
Getting Started in Real Estate Investment Trusts provides an accessible introduction to the benefits and performance characteristics of REITs and examines the role they play in a well-diversified investment portfolio.
Divided into three comprehensive parts, Getting Started in Real Estate Investment Trusts covers a wide variety of issues within this field, including:
* The legal and financial history of REITs
* How REITs behave as an investment class and how they are best integrated into an investor's portfolio
* The fundamental economic issues that affect real estate and how they impact REITs
* Specific methods for analyzing REITs as an investment
* Different types of REITs: residential, office, industrial, retail property, and more
Filled with in-depth insight and practical advice, Getting Started in Real Estate Investment Trusts is a valuable road map to an investment that can help stabilize and grow your portfolio for years to come.
Keywords: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance BUS027000