Qualitative Research for Allied Health Professionals: Challenging Choices
To help researchers take on this challenge, the book:
- highlights some of the choices involved in carrying out qualitative research
- offers a wide range of practical examples to show how different ways of doing qualitative research can be managed
- critically examines a variety of qualitative research methodologies of particular interest to allied health professionals
- clarifies the links between epistemology, methodology and method.
The book is structured in three parts. Part I sensitises readers to the complex issues which challenge qualitative researchers at the planning stage of their projects. In Part II, the challenge of using different methodologies is critically explored by fifteen authors, who describe their individual research experiences. Part III examines the choices researchers make when they evaluate and present research.
Keywords: MEDICAL / Allied Health Services / Occupational Therapy MED003050
- Ballinger, Claire
- Finlay, Linda
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 282 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN