Fast and Efficient Context-Aware Services:
* Provides comprehensive and in-depth information on state-of-the-art CAS technology.
* Proposes a system architecture for CAS creation and delivery, discussing service management and active network layers.
* Describes the service lifecycle functional architecture, covering service authoring, customization, invocation, and assurance.
* Explains system design considerations and details, system evaluation criteria, test-bed requirements, and evaluation results.
Fast and Efficient Context-Aware Services is an invaluable resource for telecommunications developers, researchers in academia and industry, advanced students in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, telecoms operators, as well as telecommunication management and operator personnel.
- Galis, Alex
- Juhola, Arto Tapani
- Raz, Danny
- Serrat-Fernandez, Joan
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Series on Communications Networking & Distributed Systems
- Page amount
- 222 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN