- A description of the key products, applications, and an analysis of typical trades including basis trading, hedging, and credit structuring
- Analysis of the industry standard ‘default and recovery’ and Copula models including many examples, and a description of the models’ shortcomings
- Tools and techniques for the management of a portfolio or book of credit risks including appropriate and inappropriate methods of correlation risk management
- A thorough analysis of counterparty risk
- An intuitive understanding of credit correlation in reality and in the Copula model
The CD in the back of this book includes an Evaluation Version of Mathcad® 12 Single User Edition, which is reproduced by permission. This software is a fully-functional trial of Mathcad which will expire 30 days from installation. For technical support or more information see http://www.mathcad.com.
Keywords: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Finance BUS027000