Applied Digital Optics is aimed primarily at optical engineers and product development and technical marketing managers; it is also of interest to graduate-level photonics students and micro-optic foundries.
- Helps optical engineers review and choose the appropriate software tools to design, model and generate fabrication files.
- Gives product managers access to an exhaustive list of applications available in today’s market for integrating such digital optics, as well as where the next potential application of digital optics might be.
- Provides a broad view for technical marketing managers in all aspects of digital optics, and how such optics can be classified.
- Explains the numerical implementation of optical design and modelling techniques.
- Enables micro-optics foundries to integrate the latest fabrication and replication techniques, and accordingly fine tune their own fabrication processes.
Keywords: Optical Communications