- Covers the topic in depth and addresses key subject areas
- Takes a broad view of the current situation in different countries
- Examines the commercial application of plant biotechnology in the USA and China
- Covers two major areas of public concern: allergenicity and gene flow
- Covers new developments in plant research, safety and legislation aspects
This book is essential reading for postgraduates and researchers in plant biotechnology and related sciences in Departments of Plant Science, Biotechnology, Bioscience, Environmental Science, Food Biosciences and Chemistry. It is also of interest for professionals working in the plant biotechnology industry or government professionals working in environmental policy.