- Focuses on the end-user perspective, with a detailed analysis of the main sources of service performance degradation and a comprehensive description of mobile data services
- Includes a detailed presentation of generic key performance indicators (KPIs) which can be re-defined to comply with each particular network
- Provides service performance benchmarking for different technologies from real networks
- Explores a new approach to service management known as customer experience management, including the reasons why it is overcoming traditional service management and its impact on revenues and customer satisfaction
- Illustrates all points throughout using real world examples gleaned from cutting-edge research
This book draws together findings from authoritative sources that will appeal to cellular network operators and vendors. The theory-based, practical approach will be of interest to postgraduate students and telecommunication and consulting companies working in the field of cellular technologies.