1. The Changing Nature of Families in the West
2. The Impact of Chronic Pain on Marriage and Family
3. The Health of the Partners (Spouses) and the Children
4. Chronic Pain and Sexual Relations
5. The Meaning and Function of Pain in Marriage: The Interactional Perspective
6. What Happens to Communication?
7. Who Does What? An Exploration of Family Roles
8. What Happens to the Children?
9. Partner Abuse and Chronic Pain
10. Issues in Couple Therapy
11. Family Therapy
12. Some Further Thoughts
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Keywords: PSYCHOLOGY / General PSY000000