Taylor, Robert B.
The Clinician’s Guide to Medical Writing
1. Getting Started in Medical Writing
2. Basic Writing Skills
3. From Page One to the End
4. Technical Issues in Medical Writing
5. What’s Special About Medical Writing?
6. How to Write a Review Article
7. Case Reports, Editorials, Letters to the Editor, Book Reviews, and Other Publication Models
8. Writing Book Chapters and Books
9. How to Write a Report of a Clinical Study
10. Getting Your Writing Published
Printing: not available
Clipboard copying: not available
Keywords: MEDICAL / Public Health MED078000
- Taylor, Robert B.
- Publication year
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (PDF)