Philip Arestis, Eckhard Hein, Edwin Heron
2. Does Inflation Targeting Increase the Deflationary Bias in the World Economy?
3. What is Endogenous when Monetary Policy is Transparent?
4. Monetary Policy Formation at the Long-Term Margin: A Kahn-Tobin Framework
Theodore T. Koutsobinas
5. Bank Lending and Regulation in Insider Financial Systems: A Theoretical Assessment
6. Monetary and Budgetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Keynesian Context: Revisiting Macroeconomic Governance
7. Monetary Policy from a Circuitist Perspective
8. A Policy-Game Framework for the Dollar-Euro Exchange Rate
Philip Arestis, Elias Karakitsos
9. The New Governance in Monetary Policy: A Critical Appraisal of the Fed and the ECB
10. AS-AD Disequilibrium Dynamics and the Taylor Interest Rate Policy Rule: Euro Area-Based Estimation and Simulation
Peter Flaschel, Christian R. Proaño
11. How the Maastricht Regime Fosters Divergence as Well as Instability
12. Germany’s Post-2000 Stagnation in the European Context — a Lesson in Macroeconomic Mismanagement
Eckhard Hein, Achim Truger
13. Macroeconomic Policy in the UK under New Labour: The End of Boom and Bust?
Philip Arestis, Malcolm Sawyer