1. The ‘Unknown’ Practice of Genetic Testing
2. Constructing Results in Prenatal Diagnosis: Beyond Technological Testing and Moral Decision-Making
3. Genetic Diagnostics for Hereditary Breast Cancer: Displacement of Uncertainty and Responsibility
4. Lifestyle, Genes and Cholesterol: New Struggles about Responsibility and Solidarity
5. Detecting Familial Hypercholesterolaemia: Escaping the Family History?
Klasien Horstman, Carin Smand
6. Genetics and Insurance: New Technologies, New Policies, New Responsibilities
7. Work, Health and Genetics: Problems of Regulation in a Changing Society
Ruth Benschop, Gerard Vries
8. Genetic Risks and Justice in the Workplace: The End of the Protection Paradigm?
9. Learning from the Work that Links Laboratory to Society
Gerard Vries, Klasien Horstman