1. Globalization and Poverty in Asia: Can Shared Growth Be Sustained?
Machiko Nissanke, Erik Thorbecke
2. Pro-Poor Growth: The Asian Experience
Nanak Kakwani, Hyun H. Son
3. How Does Vietnam’s Accession to the World Trade Organization Change the Spatial Incidence of Poverty?
Tomoki Fujii, David Roland-Holst
4. Trade, Migration and Poverty Reduction in the Globalizing Economy: The Case of the Philippines
Yasuyuki Sawada, Jonna P. Estudillo
5. Threshold Estimation on the Globalization-Poverty Nexus: Evidence from China
6. Economic Development Strategy, Openness and Rural Poverty: A Framework and China’s Experiences
Justin Yifu Lin, Peilin Liu
7. Vulnerability to Globalization in India: Relative Rankings of States Using Fuzzy Models
K. S. Kavi Kumar, Brinda Viswanathan
8. Resource-Poor Farmers in South India: On the Margins or Frontiers of Globalization?
Rimjhim M. Aggarwal
9. Credit Constraints as a Barrier to Technology Adoption by the Poor: Lessons from South Indian Small-Scale Fisheries
Xavier Giné, Stefan Klonner
10. Trade Liberalization, Environment and Poverty: A Developing Country Perspective
Mahvash Saeed Qureshi