1. States and Firms on the Periphery: The Challenges of a Globalizing World
Gabriel R. G. Benito, Rajneesh Narula
2. Can Domestically Owned Manufacturing Firms of Small Developing Economies Compete in a Liberalized Trading Environment?
Lou Anne A. Barclay
3. Internationalization of Estonian Manufacturing Enterprises: Are Foreign Investors Dictating the Rules of the Game?
4. The Internationalization Patterns of Norwegian Firms: Does Industry Matter?
Birgitte Grøgaard, Gabriel R. G. Benito
5. The Pace of Internationalization for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Siv Marina Karlsen
6. Public Policy, FDI Attraction and Multinational Subsidiary Evolution: The Contrasting Cases of Ireland and Portugal
Ana Teresa Tavares-Lehmann
7. MNCs in the Periphery: DaimlerChrysler South Africa (DCSA), Human Capital Upgrading and Regional Economic Development
8. Outside the Triad: An Examination of International R&D Investments within Peripheral Economies
Björn Ambos, Tina C. Ambos
9. Moving Out of the Country: An Exploratory Study of the Impact of Country, Cluster and Firm-related Factors
Carl Arthur Solberg
10. Centre and Periphery in the WTO: The Case of TRIPS