1. Introduction: Feminist Perspectives on Analysing and Transforming Global Governance
Shirin M. Rai, Georgina Waylen
2. Analysing Global Governance
Shirin M. Rai
3. Gender and the Making of Global Markets: An Exploration of the Agricultural Sector
4. Global Governance as Neo-liberal Governmentality: Gender Mainstreaming in the European Employment Strategy
5. Governing Intimacy in the World Bank
6. Governing the EU: Gender and Macroeconomics
7. Gender Mainstreaming and Regional Trade Governance in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
8. The International Criminal Court: A New Arena for Transforming Gender Justice?
9. Mainstreaming Gender in UN Security Policy: A Path to Political Transformation?
10. Governing Globalization: Feminist Engagements with International Trade Policy
Debra J. Liebowitz
11. Gender, Governance, and Globalization at Borders: Femicide at the US-Mexico Border
12. Transforming Global Governance: Challenges and Opportunities