1. Globalisation and the Nation State: Conceptual Lenses on French Ambitions in a Changing World Order
Mairi Maclean, Joseph Szarka
2. French-American Relations after the Iraq War: How to Redefine the Relationship
3. From Confidence to Confusion: Franco-African Relations in the Era of Globalisation
4. France in East Asia: the Europeanisation of French Foreign Policy
5. The Burdensome Heritage of Prestige Politics
6. The French Rejection of the 2005 EU Constitution in a Global Context: a Public Opinion Perspective
7. Supporting Europe and Voting No?
8. Using Europe to Keep the World at Bay: French Policy on EU Economic Governance
David J. Howarth
9. French Corporate Governance in a Globalised World: a Changing Business Model?
10. From Industrial Policy to Competitiveness Policy? The New French Strategy
Jean-Marc Trouille, Henrik Uterwedde
11. Facing Global Climate Risk: International Negotiations, European Policy Measures and French Policy Style
12. Pushing Back and Reaching Out: French Television in the Global Age
13. Globalisation and the Specificity of the French Republic: the End of the French Counter-Model?