1. Political Responses to Cultural Conflict: Reflections on the Ambiguities of the Civic Turn
2. Symbolic Power and Cultural Differences: A Power Model of Political Solutions to Cultural differences?
3. Making Citizens: On the Genealogy of Citizenship Ceremonies
4. The Politics of Discourse towards Islam and Muslim Communities in Europe
Ricard Zapata-Barrero, Islam Qasem
5. Constitutional or Agonistic Patriotism? The Dilemmas of Liberal Nation-States
6. Transnational Europe
7. Constitutional Patriotism: Canada and the European Union
John Erik Fossum
8. Beyond Community and Rights: European Citizenship and the Virtues of Participation
Richard Bellamy, Dario Castiglione
9. Constitutional Patriotism or Neo-republican Citizenship: A Way Forward for the EU?
10. World Conflict over Religion: Secularism as a Flawed Solution
11. Nomadism and the Ghetto
Bülent Diken, Carsten Bagge Laustsen